Know Your Visitors- Use Web Analytics!
Web analytics is the process of collecting data and analyzing the behavior of visitors to your website. Web analytics can give you in-depth insight into the behavior of your site’s visitors.
Here is some of the information collected by the analytics code:
- How your website visitors reach your website?
- How much traffic your site gets every month
- How much time visitors spend on your site
- What percentage of users left after viewing only one page
- At what page they leave your website
- What keywords they used to reach your site
- Which page on your site is most visited?
This valuable information can be used to adjust your website’s content as well as your online marketing and SEO efforts so you can attract more visitors to your site, capture leads and increase your conversion rate.